4/23/2008

BBC/Bookoo Rider Darrell O'quinn #1 in US!

BBC/Bookoo Team rider Darrell O'quinn is USA Cycling's nationally ranked #1 cat. 3 stage racer. Darrell has been racing with the BBC/Bookoo team for the last two years and is extremely happy with his results; "I want to thank our sponsors and all the little people that have made all of the hard work worth while." In addition to road racing O'quinn is a research scientist at the University of Alabama Birmingham and father of two. When asked what affect this national ranking has on him Darrell says "I am not sure where this is going to take me but I will do my best to remember my humble beginnings when looking down from on high and laughing." USA Cycling results...

1 comment:

Sophie's Dad said...

I can't believe that jerk is number one at anything. I used to ride with him and am so glad I don't have to race with him anymore. I used to lead him out every damn weekend and do you think he ever threw a brother a bone at payout time? NO!